Hunter Business Women’s Network Dinner –
Please join us at the HBWN February networking dinner at which Workplace HQ will be presenting “Goodbye 2020, Hello 2021… How the workplace can be back at its best”.
Our panel, featuring Christie Howson, Diane Loong and Ali Kimmorley will be discussing what we can take out of the workplace challenges and lessons of COVID-19 to springboard into 2021 to achieve positive workplace outcomes. Topics will include:
- Recruiting for a changing workplace environment:
- Interview practices that will uncover resilient and productive employees
- Maximise opportunity to expand your choice of talent
- Employees v Employers getting what they want – does there have to be a winner and loser?
- Key leadership traits that are no longer just a ‘nice to have’ to lead:
- A hybrid workforce
- Foster and maintain a positive culture
- Proactively manage performance
- Building resilience
- Managing legal risks in a hybrid workforce, including:
- Application of clear and consistent flexible work policy
- Managing injuries – physical and psychological
- Workplace surveillance, IT and social media
- ‘Flexibility’ while working within prescribed Award conditions
Date: Wednesday 10th February 2021
Time: 5.45pm registration for 6.00pm start.
Ticket Includes: Networking, 2-course dinner and drink on arrival
Ticket Price: $60 for Members, $70 for Guests
Venue: The Newcastle Club
RSVP: Friday 5th February 2021