GOODBYE 2020, HELLO 2021
HOW THE WORKPLACE CAN BE BACK AT ITS BEST
Thursday, 12 November @ 12pm – 1pm.
During the webinar you will hear from our panel of experts on what we can take out of the workplace challenges and lessons of COVID-19 in 2020 and springboard into 2021 to achieve positive workplace outcomes. Our topics will include:
Recruiting for a changing workplace environment –
- Interview practices that will uncover resilient and productive employees
- Maximise opportunity to expand your choice of talent
- Employees v Employers getting what they want – does there have to be a winner and loser?
Key leadership traits that are no longer just a ‘nice to have’ to lead –
- A hybrid workforce
- Foster and maintain a positive culture
- Proactively manage performance
- Building resilience
Managing legal risks in a hybrid workforce, including –
- Application of clear and consistent flexible work policy.
- Managing injuries – physical and psychological.
- Workplace surveillance, IT and social media.
- ‘Flexibility’ while working within prescribed Award conditions.
If you wish to join us on the day for this essential discussion, please Click Here to register. This link will go live just prior to the commencement of the webinar.
As part of the webinar, and similar to our breakfast forums, there will be an opportunity for questions at the end. Please forward your questions to Jacqui Osborn at email@example.com prior to the webinar or alternatively, you will be able to lodge them during the webinar.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jacqui if you would like any further information regarding the event or to organise a discussion with one of our Employment Specialists.
We look forward to seeing you soon.