The Workplace HQ team would like to invite you to our upcoming breakfast forum focused on –
“Navigating Mental Health in the Workplace”
Noah’s on the BeachWednesday, 13 November 2019 from 7:15 AM to 9:00 AM
On the morning you will hear from our panel of experts on effective ways to manage mental health in your workplace including:
Setting the foundation to support mental health in the workplace by –
- Recruiting well to support mental health requirements of prospective employees.
- Understanding what you can and can’t ask relating to mental health when recruiting.
- Strategies from best practice examples to build a mentally healthy work environment.
Creating a positive workplace culture by –
- Identifying and minimising mental health risks in the workplace (building a positive culture and practical initiatives).
- How to manage mental illness in the workplace (understand more about mental illness, effective communication strategies).
Specific case examples discussing with the legal risks in failing to appropriately deal with employees with mental health issues, in particular:
- Inherent requirements of the position.
- Performance and conduct issues.
- Need for reliable medical evidence.
If you’ve struggled with these issues or want to ensure you can effectively manage mental health in your workplace in the future, Click Here to secure your seat now to join us for this essential discussion.
If you would like any further information regarding our event or to organise a discussion with one of our employment specialists please email email@example.com